Course of the day
- Breakfast and morning care around 7:30
- Lunch around 11:00
- Afternoon nap for all children between 12:00 and 14:00
- Afternoon care
- Dinner around 17:00
Between the care and the obligatory rest, you are welcome in our playroom.
- Parents can visit throughout the day. Other visitors must adhere to the visiting hours.
- The paediatrician visits daily between 9:00 and 11:00. The head nurse also visits every day in the morning.
In order to provide quality and patient-safe care, it is important for nurses to exchange information. There are consultations between 6:30 and 7:00, from 13:00 to 13:30 and from 21:00 to 21:30.
- We offer the children an appropriate diet in consultation with the doctor.
- A weekly menu is displayed on the board in the room, if this is not the case, please ask for it. A dietician comes to the room every day in the morning to record the diet for the following day. Feel free to tell her your child's preference.
If you are not present, please use the weekly menu to indicate your child's preference and hand it in to the nursing station. The children have the same meal times as the parents.
- Other family members can use the bistro on the ground floor. Open on weekdays from 9:00 to 18:00. Open on weekends and public holidays from 14:00 to 18:00