General rule: maximum two visitors at the same time, between 3 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
There is no longer a system of regular visitors or visitor cards. So, every visitor is welcome, between 3 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., but for patients' rest, a maximum of two people per patient are recommended to visit at the same time.
We ask visitors to consider the comfort and recovery of the patient during their visit: please do not stay longer than what the patient can handle.
Visitors are asked to leave the room when the doctor or nurse is seeing the patient.
Covid-positive visitors/people in quarantine are not allowed to visit.
Special visiting arrangements apply at the following wards:
- Palliative unit: visits in consultation with the unit
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 4 p.m.-7:30 p.m. (due to therapy programme)
- Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday: 3 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
- 2 visits possible: 4:30 p.m.-3 p.m. and 7 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Maximum 2 persons per patient per visit
- Regular visitors not required
- Stroke unit:
- General visiting hours: 3 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Room 682 has limited visiting hours: max. 2 visitors from 3 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and from 7 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Isolation patient:
- If you are visiting a patient who is being nursed in isolation (e.g. coronavirus), contact the nursing staff before entering the room. They will inform you whether you need to follow certain protective measures (e.g. mouth mask). Always disinfect your hands after leaving the room.
Rules for companions
- One companion per patient is allowed at consultations and at the admission/discharge of a patient.
- For the day hospital/C-lounge: one companion is allowed until reaching the day hospital or the C-lounge.